Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today was a very exciting day--
We started out by going to see Grandma off on her camping trip, and then Warren and I went to church. At church, he began to get fussy, so of course I fed him. Feedings are usually accompanied by a burp, however this time (probably because we were in church) Warren decided to let out a very loud and drawn out burp. All the surrounding pews let out a polite chuckle! So, I smiled and let it go...however what followed was much worse. Warren decided to have a bowel movement---all over my lap! We left the church (and were served communion) with Warren in nothing but a diaper and me with a very wet spot in my lap!



We went to the grocery store in only a diaper, and then Warren spent some quality time with John and Ethel while I cleaned up! We are trying to get Warren into a routine of having a couple of midday naps...and the porch swing works wonders for helping him get to sleep!
Once Warren had gotten up from his afternoon nap, Pepaw had arrived and it was time for Sunday dinner! Pepaw even got to give Warren a bottle--I am not sure who enjoyed themselves more. We finally wrapped up the day with bathtime; it is Warren's favorite time of day. He has so much fun splashing and making a mess. I think he is about to need to be graduated to the bathtub and not the kitchen counter so the mess is more contained!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment