Saturday, May 8, 2010

First mother's day/last day of maternity leave


Just put my sweet baby down for the night--from now on it will just be 4 nights a week that I can cuddle him to sleep! But, I think that he would want a good mom that helps support him so off to work I go! I have been reading that John and I should be positive around him about going back to work so that he doesn't learn that work is a "bad" place! I just hope I remember how to help women have their babies--


For my first mother's day, John and Warren had flowers sent to me, and took me out to dinner at Tripps. I was also told that I could get the Vera Bradley wallet to match my diaper bag, but John didn't want to go shopping for it; I can definitely take that compromise!


A few pictures from our dinner today.

1 comment:

  1. awww....how very sweet.....brownie points for John! :)

    Happy Mother's Day my sweet baby girl! :) It was about this time 25 years ago that I was celebrating my first mother's day!!!...

    ReplyDelete