Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Sunday

What a Sunday-Warren slept til 7am, he did wake up for a short coo-ing session around 4am, but he was content and we didn't even have to get him out of his crib! I got to sleep until 11:30 (since I have to work tonight), and we have just spent the rest of the day relaxing and listening to Frank Sinatra--and yes, I made my sweet baby dance on the porch with me. I am definitely the leader in the embarassing mama category as far as Warren is concerned. Now it is off to work for me!










Oh-I also like to start things way before Warren is ready--hence the jumper: He can't even really support himself in it yet, he keeps falling forward and looking around like what is happening to me!







So, we just resort to slobbering on it!



What a tiring day! So, he just fell asleep in his favorite place, the porch swing!


No comments:

Post a Comment