Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day One at the Beach



Playing with the new glasses we found on the beach. I feel kind of bad because I am sure some kid (and probably mom) somewhere is upset that they lost these, but I have been wanting Warren to have a pair. Seeing as it was 6am, there was no one around---I did ask the sea turtle volunteers that were cleaning the beach, and they said if I left them, they would just get thrown away.



































I feel pretty good about my parenting that I did teach him a civic lesson, and I made him pick up the firework trash that was left laying on the ground--he was so proud.





































































These pictures started out a little bright because I left my ISO set too high, but I loved them, so I darkened them as much as I could and left them.










He has always loved water, but the last time we tried this swim floaty, it bobbed up and hit him in the chin and he didn't like it....this time it was love once he got in the water. He kept pushing away from me and trying to swim (kicking his legs and "swimming" with his arms). I was one proud mom!





















































This is one of our friends that is always down here---Warren just swam on over to him.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Love that you're back to blogging. Later on, you'll be glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete