Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 3---finally some sunshine!


Even though I may complain---I truly love having an early morning boy...we go walk on the beach at sunrise, play in the sand and water, and just enjoy the quieter time on the beach. I have always felt very peaceful when I am walking beside the ocean; I don't put a lot of stock into the zodiac stuff, but maybe it is my aquarius roots showing through (which would explain why Warren likes it so much as we are both Aquari). Dad and I used to spend some early mornings at the beach together, and being here reminds me of him a lot. But, I am finally getting to the point that I don't hurt when I miss him, it just makes me feel comforted to be doing something with Warren that we used to do together.
















Again, I am playing with the Picasa editing tool---and I just love what it did to this picture of Warren playing in the sand. My only complaint is that sometimes when I order prints of these edited pictures, they don't come out quite right.

































Warren has really taken to this swimming thing---he will even stop mid-swim to clap for himself (and only half of the time does he dip under water).














































Normal kids come to the beach and you can't keep them out of the pool and/or ocean---for my son, his favorite part is the water spicket that you rinse off in. I am just glad he is enjoying himself.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy that I checked back in on your blog and found something new! I am going to try to be a better blogger, too. I've posted 3 times this week. That's more than most of my months this year. I love the black & white picture of Warren and the water hose (or hose pipe as we call it in Nashville!). I need to learn more about my camera than just "auto." Miss you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete